Frozen UK Studio
Private Use Only – NOT for Hire
Frozen UK Recording Suite was setup within an old grade 2 listed magistrates court within the small rural town of Llanidloes, Mid-Wales, Powys, UK.
The studio, house within a purpouse built room, original consisted mainly of Synths, external FX and an old G3 Powermac + TDM Protools.
This was all soon replaced with a Mac Pro, 88 Note controller USB midi controller and many VST Softsynths + FX
Monitors replaced with KRK RP8 Active Monitors and a professional soundcard.
- Apple Mac Pro Desktop – 8 Core – 8Gb – 4HD’s
- 2 x 27″ HD LCD LED Monitors
- Logic Audio Pro X + Plugins (Many Effects & Instruments to mimic the old hardware studio)
- Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 Sound Card – A fantastic 1U 20in/20out Firewire Soundcard
- KRK RP8 Near Nield Monitors – great sound and bass definition for active monitors.
- Novation Keystation 88 Keyboard – A fantastic semi-weighted 88 note keyboard with a full array of controllers
- Behringer Ultracurve – setup between sound-card and monitors – RTA done to achieve a flat response
- AKG 414 Microphone – A fantastic ex-BBC microphone for vocals together with pop filter.